- Heavy duty construction
- Positive quick-twist non-drip shut-off nozzle seals airtight and prevents drips or spills
- Large hook handle for ease of carrying and to provide the ability to hang containers where needed
- Spout made of heat-resistant materials with UV and anti-static additives
- Auto shut-off breather valve prevents accidental spillage or contamination
- Ultra-durable construction – will not warp, leak, bend or break
- Available in 4 distinct colours providing broad choice for easy and comprehensive segregation and identification of different oils: BLACK ~ BLUE ~ RED ~ GREEN
- Wetted parts: polypropylene ~ stainless steel ~ nitrile rubber
- Overall dimensions: 150 x 200 x 320 mm
Model No. OCCSL Long Spout
Spout dimensions: 1/2″ (12 mm) dia. x 200 mm long.
Usage Tips: when precise pouring of lubricants is required.
Benefits: the long spout lid is designed for use where precise pouring of lubricants is required, including hard to reach areas. With a 1/2” x 200 mm long spout opening it is ideal for lower viscosity oils less than ISO 220. Made from heavy duty polypropylene and of state-of-the-art design, the lid has an advanced sealing thread that ensures a totally secure fit on our 3, 5 and 10 litre containers.
Model No. OCCSS Stumpy Spout
Spout dimensions: 1″ (25 mm) dia. x 120 mm long
Usage Tips: ideal for engine and gear oils and when a higher lubricant flow is required
Benefits: with a 1” / 25 mm spout opening x 120 mm long, the stumpy spout lid design is ideal for applications where a higher lubricant flow is required, such as for engine oils and gear oils. Made from heavy duty polypropylene and of state-of-the-art design, the lid has an advanced sealing thread that ensures a totally secure fit on our 3, 5 and 10 litre containers.
Containers to fit the above spout lids can be purchased separately – please go to oil safe containers
Flexible spout extensions can be fitted – please go to Spout Extensions