An extremely versatile, portable syphon pump for transferring liquids from one to container to another with complete flexibility.
In order to start the syphon action, simply open and close the concertina-style pump manually by pushing your two hands together until the fluid starts to flow. Make sure the end of the outlet hose is well below the level of fluid in the container from which you are dispensing and stop pumping. To stop the syphon action, simply lift the end of the outlet hose.
- Polyethylene hand-held syphon pump
- Wetted parts: HDPE ~ LDPE ~ polypropylene
- Fluid: light oils ~ diesel ~ petrol ~ kerosene ~ anti-freeze ~ solvents ~ thinners ~ cleaning solutions ~ acids ~ de-greasers ~ water & water-based solutions
- Flowrate: 6 litres per minute
- Hose length cm: 2 x 145
- Dimensions (without hoses): 350 mm long x 70 mm dia.
- Weight: 360 g