- How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide the following services:
- To deliver products that you purchase. When you buy from our online store, we will use your information to deliver your purchases, confirm your order and payments you have made and to send a follow up email for your valued feedback.
- To keep you informed of our products, services, offers and promotions.
- To optimise the performance of our websites. We may also collect information on how you use our websites including the pages that you visit and the search criteria that you perform in order to optimise the performance of the website and personalise content that you see.
- To meet our legal obligations. We are required to keep certain records for legal reasons – for example invoices that we issue. We will keep and use this data in line with our legal requirements.
- For market research and to deliver business insight to help us ensure that our products and services remain relevant.
- Sharing your personal data
We are reliant on a number of 3rd party providers in order to provide our products and services. Where this is the case we will remain in control of the data and we will ensure that the 3rd parties comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data. Our 3rd party providers include:
- Service providers who supply IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors & insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- We will also share your name and address details with our delivery partners in order to transport the product that you have ordered.
- The legal basis for processing your Data
We rely on the following reasons for using your data:
- Compliance with a legal obligation / regulatory authority.
- Performance of a Contract. In order to deliver the products and services that we have agreed to provide you with.
- Legitimate Interest. In order to improve customer experience and develop our products & services.
- Where you have specifically consented to us using the data.
- Retention and Security of your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary. This duration will depend on the type of data and the reason for processing it. For example:
- We are required to keep invoices for 6 years.
- We will ensure that we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to ensure that your data remains secure. These measures include internal policies and staff training, appropriate contracts with 3rd party suppliers and role based access control.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances. In order to exercise these rights please contact us using the contact details below. Please note that we will require proof of identity as part of this request and most rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.
- Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the data that we hold about you and how it is used.
- Right of Correction or Completion. If the data that we have collected is inaccurate you have the right to update it.
- Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that Information we hold about you is erased. This usually applies if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose that it was collected for, or you withdraw your consent for its processing and request its erasure.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing. If you wish to challenge our need to process your data on legitimate interest grounds or if you wish to withdraw your consent.
- Right of Data Portability. You have a right to request that we transfer your data to another data processor.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about this policy or how your data is processed, please contact us at Hartle IGE Ltd., St Pauls Trading Estate, Huddersfield Road, Stalybridge, Cheshire SK15 2QF, via phone on 0161 303 7394 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing communications. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Should you have any concerns about this policy or the way that we are processing data you have the Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please look at www.ico.org.uk for more detail.