Hartle IGE Ltd has an exceptional and extensive trading history that is unrivalled in its’ field. The Company was established in 1886 by James H. Vickery of Cheetham Hill, Manchester, UK, where it flourished and expanded leading to it’s incorporation on 30th September 1915 as James H. Vickery & Co Ltd. In 1996 we changed the name to Hartle IGE Ltd to reflect the current ownership and to update it’s profile in keeping with it’s modern day activities.
Despite such a wealth of heritage and tradition, the range that IGE offers today consists of modern and innovative products that continues to develop and evolve to meet the demands of the 21st century industrial marketplace. We celebrated our centenary in 2015 and look forward to being of service to our global trading partners for many more decades to come.