Rotary action high output plastic & stainless steel barrel pump
- Wetted parts: ryton ~ viton ~ 304 stainless steel ~ Teflon
- Fluid: adblue ~ aggressive chemicals ~ solvents ~ hydrocarbons
- Flowrate: 0.45 litres per revolution / 50 litres per minute
- Viscosity: 440 cSt / SAE30
- Inlet/outlet mm: 30 / 30
- Fitting: 2″ BSP barrel adaptor
- Riser tube: 3-piece sectional to suit to suit 210 litre barrel
- Weight: 3 kg
Insulated Anti-Static Grounding Wires
Static electricity may be generated by the operation of hand pumps – particularly rotary pumps. In order to prevent sparking caused by static build-up, when pumping flammable liquids a bonding wire must be used. i.e. the container must be grounded to earth by means of a conductive earthing lead fastened between the container and a suitable grounded earth point.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.