A brand new, self priming, lift-action hand pump suitable for a wide variety of liquids and applications, both industrial and domestic. Lightweight, versatile, easy to clean and to transfer from one container to another. Manufactured from polypropylene, polyethylene and ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene). The lift action of the pump means that the fluid is dispensed on the up-strike thus allowing complete control of the rate of flow of the liquid.The adjustable press fit conical shaped collar fits all types of containers such as cans, jerry cans, drums and barrels – steel, plastic or fibre. Domestically, great for camping and emergency water supply, pool chemicals, boat bilge emptying, draining sinks, basins & tubs, emptying blocked washing machines, endless garden uses, draining aquaria/ponds, and many other general applications. Industrially, an extremely versatile pump. Allows containers to be emptied without pouring and keeps the fluid contained during dispensing. Sealless constructions means no parts will wear or need to be replaced.
Suitable for 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 50 & 60 litre drums - Supplied complete with rigid outlet spout & 13mm i.d. hose (non-toxic) 660mm long - Press-fit cap adaptor fits apertures 35mm to 55mm - Riser tube length 720mm - Riser tube dia. 23mm - Overall length 86cm – Sealless construction - Delivers 240 ml per stroke / 10 litres per minute – Weight 150g.
• Chemicals • Cleaning agents • Solvents • Degreasers • Thinners • Janitorial chemicals • Water based liquids • Anti-freeze • ATF, traffic film remover
Liquid foodstuff applications:
• Drinking water • Cooking oils • Juices • Wine • Milk • Vinegar • Liquid additives • All other consumable liquids
• Water • Petrol • Diesel • Kerosene • Chlorine • Water based fluids • Detergents
Caution – please note:
• Use non-toxic hose for consumable liquids.
• To eliminate accidental drips & spills, turn the spout upwards after use.
• When transferring the pump from one container to another, always leave the pump in the container, lift & tilt slightly and allow all the fluid in the pump to drain back.
• Using the pump for more than one type of fluid can cause cross contamination of the fluids. To avoid this, rinse the pump thoroughly with warm water.