Hartle IGE Ltd. is an amalgamation of companies put together over the last four decades. The 'IGE' in the name means Industrial and Garage Equipment which broadly encompasses the scope of our activities. We manufacture and distribute an extremely wide variety of industrial and workshop equipment for the workplace, office, factory, warehouse, workshop or garage. We now trade simply as IGE though we have kept the most well-known original company names as brand names, as they are famous in their own fields, in the UK and overseas.
The site encompasses a huge variety of items to cover the majority of needs of the modern workplace. We specialise in products for maintenance, servicing, materials handling, fluid handling, fluid control, health & safety, storage, distribution and many other areas.
With a long history in fluid handling, garage equipment and sheet metal working equipment, we continuously strive to yet further broaden the scope of products we can offer to our UK and worldwide customers by the design, manufacture and distribution of new types of equipment and products for today’s workplace. In doing so, we always aim to maintain our policy of supplying products of simplicity, practicality and safety.
Our current garage equipment and sheet metal working equipment range includes: manual pumps, electric pumps, meters, fuel nozzles, hoses, oil dispensers, grease guns, grease equipment, drums taps & valves, drum openers, measures, jugs, funnels, oil drainers, fuel retrievers, petrol tank drainers, brake bleeders, hand tools, sheetmetal punching equipment, hand punches, bench punches, presses, fly press tooling, benders, shears, work holding, vices, and personal protection. All products available in the UK and for export.
Would all visitors to our website please be aware of the following trading policy when handling enquiries from outside the U.K.:
- Orders will only be accepted in the form of a formal written order printed on an official Company document duly signed by an authorised officer of the Organisation
- Payment is accepted strictly by bank to bank transfer (T/T) against our proforma invoice only or by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit payable at sight
- Under no circumstances do we accept credit card payments of any kind
- Goods will not be shipped until cleared funds have been received
- Bank fees are payable for all overseas transactions
- Consular legalisation and/or documentation fees are always charged extra
IGE, the foremost resource for garage equipment and sheet metal working